- Added new function: tfx_is_playing()
Allows checking for whether the transition is currently playing (for automated transitions only e.g. tfx_room_goto() or tfx_play())
- Added new function: tfx_show_debug()
Toggles a debug panel at the top of the transition surface; displays previews of the "from" and "to" surface, transition player ID, effect being used and current progress.
- Improved functions: tfx_from_use_surface() and tfx_to_use_surface()
The tfx_*_use_surface() functions now take an argument to enable alpha blending. Due to the default way GameMaker blends alpha, surfaces are not opaque once a semi transparent image has been drawn onto it, by default this value is
- Help text not displaying in the code editor.
- Automatic room transitions not handling alpha blending correctly
With the release of GameMaker Studio 2.3.1 this will be the last TransFX release to officially support 2.2.x versions of GameMaker.
TransFX_1_0_2.yymp 25 kB
88 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.